- Our Basic Concepts
- What is an Affair?
- Love Extinguishers–What Are They?
- Love Kindlers–What Are They?
- What Is Commitment?
- How We Can Help You
CONCERNING AN AFFAIR
- How Do Affairs Start?
- Does a Disloyal Spouse Hurt as Much as a Loyal Spouse?
- What Happens When Your Spouse Writes to “An Old Friend”
- ALL the Signs Your Spouse May be Cheating
- Four Things to Do Today to Save Your Marriage
- What’s Going On in Affairland?
- What is Disloyal Fog?
- Infidelity and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
ENDING AN AFFAIR
- Seven Steps A Loyal Spouse Can Take to End an Affair
- Low Tech Ways to Gather Evidence
- The Difference Between Exposure and Revenge
- How ‘Carrot & Stick’ and ‘Consequences’ Work Together
- Sample Consequence Letters
- When to End the Consequences Stage
- Protecting Your Legal Rights Doesn’t Mean Divorce
- When is divorce an option?
- The Purpose of No Contact
- Sample No Contact Letters
- Joseph’s Letter
- The Divorce Busting 180
- To Disloyals: Coming Out of an Affair
- To Disloyasl: Understanding Your Loyal Spouse
MARRIAGE RECOVERY and MARRIED LIFE
- Knowing “Why” the Affair Occurred is Important!
- Privacy Act Waiver
- How Myers-Briggs Can Help you Recovery Your Marriage
- Rebuilding by Speaking Their Love Language
- What Started This Blaze in the First Place?
- Why Counseling and Weekly Dates May Not Work
- Other Tools That Can Help Restore a Marriage
- Affaircare Romance Calendar
- Mutual Duties of a Husband and Wife
- What Should a Healthy Marriage Look Like?
- What Exactly IS a Boundary?
- Domestic Violence Safety Plan
- Leaving an Abusive Spouse: Pre-Divorce Checklist
- Is Your Spouse Abusive?
- The Cycle of Abuse
- A Page for Abusers
- A Page for Those Who Are Abused
- Personality Disorders and Stuff
- Anger Management 101