I’m starting something a little new. I’m changing Save Our Marriage Saturday!
We have a tradition here at Affaircare. We call it “Save Our Marriage Saturday”–and we’re sharing the love. Link-love that is! Every Saturday I used to do a link-up and let people link their blog here on Affaircare. Today I’m starting something new. Instead, I’m going to share with you the sites I follow so we can all help each other to save our marriages!
A few other requests:
1. If you leave me a link in the comments, please link to an actual post, not just the generic address to your blog or site home page. I don’t guarantee I’ll include your blog next week, but I do guarantee I’ll come take a look at your site decide if we are a good fit or not.
2. If you leave me a comment and/or follow us, I would love to return the favor, visit your site, leave a comment and follow you back!
3. Please share the love with your fellow bloggers–Read and leave a comment on at least the two blogs.
4. Please help me spread the word. Let’s create a community of Christian believers who want to bring glory to God by teaching our brothers and sisters about how to have a godly marriage, how to avoid the typical traps that lead to infidelity, and how to be a living testimony of forgiveness and reconciliation if one spouse is unfaithful.
5. Link back to this community, either by using the button below or a text link. You can find the button code here for you to insert in your post:
Without further adieu, here are the blogs I read:
- WHY SHOULD I ENDURE MY HUSBANDS ADDICTIONS? by betrayedbyakiss
- Why I’m Now Okay That It’s Called Domestic Violence by Elizabeth Klein Corcoran
- When you can’t just “get over it” by Elle
- Infidelity Counseling Network
- I AM NOT FEELING BETTER, BUT IT’S OK at Our Journey After His Affair
- When Your Spouse Refuses to End their Affair and Come Back to You at Affair Resources and Advice
- My 100th Post at A Year After the Affair
- 38 years. Woo-fucking-hoo! at Being Her, (the other woman)…
- Communication is challenging at Tales of a Jealous Wife
- The Hero’s Spouse–a forum
- Learning to be Vulnerable at Being a Beautiful Mess
- Peace of Mind After the Affair at Healing After My Husband’s Affair
- Where to Go…What to Do at Always Yours, Bee
- so these mlc’s at It Won’t Always be Bad…
- The Familiar Darkness at brokenbutstronger
- Using grief for good at Rescuing My Marriage
- Passion..for anything at whinywife
- Can you know too much? at Repairing Shattered Pieces
- PTSD after discovery of affair? Wow. at Renewing a Right Spirit
- Dear Chump Lady, Should I give him another chance? at Chump Lady ( I LOVE her site!!)
- Healthy Things Grow at Choose to Trust
- Back to Therapy at gettingoverhisaffair
- Clarity About the AP at Diary of a Warrior Princess…
- Priorities at Almost Spring
- His Affair with Derek at Silver Linings
- Life and Love Forever Changed at Shattered27
- ON MY TERMS at Lessons From the End of a Marriage
- The Scapegoat’s “Whatever” Prayer at Lilly Grace Brown
Sooooo…what have you been reading lately?
I LINK TO THESE GODLY LINK-UPS:
Beholding Glory’s Blog Hop List, No Ordinary Blog Hop: Family-Parenting-Marriage , The Alabaster Jar-Marital Oneness Mondays, Revive Your Marriage Mondays, Time-Warp Wife-Titus 2sdays, …to Love, Honor and Vacuum–Wifey Wednesdays, Unveiled Wife, Grace Alone/Women Taking a Stand–Thankful Thursdays, and Beholding Glory–Faith Filled Fridays.