Today is Save Our Marriage Saturday!
We have a tradition here at Affaircare. We call it “Save Our Marriage Saturday”–and we’re sharing the love. Link-love that is! Every Saturday we hold a link-up party so you can share a post of your own and we can all help each other to save our marriages!
1. Please link to your actual “Save Our Marriage Saturday” post, not just the address to your blog or site home page.
2. Please leave me a comment–I would love to visit your site, return the favor, and follow you!
3. Please share the love with your fellow bloggers–Read and leave a comment on at least the two blogs above yours.
4. Please help me spread the word. Let’s create a community of Christian believers who want to bring glory to God by teaching our brothers and sisters about how to have a godly marriage, how to avoid the typical traps that lead to infidelity, and how to be a living testimony of forgiveness and reconciliation if one spouse is unfaithful.
5. Link back to this community, either by using the button below or a text link. You can find the button code here for you to insert in your post:
Please click on the froggy to see the blog hop!
I LINK TO THESE GODLY LINK-UPS:
Beholding Glory’s Blog Hop List, No Ordinary Blog Hop: Family-Parenting-Marriage , The Alabaster Jar-Marital Oneness Mondays, Revive Your Marriage Mondays, Time-Warp Wife-Titus 2sdays, …to Love, Honor and Vacuum–Wifey Wednesdays, Unveiled Wife, Grace Alone/Women Taking a Stand–Thankful Thursdays, and Beholding Glory–Faith Filled Fridays.
- Save Our Marriage Saturday – December 8th (affaircare.com)
- Are We Responsible For Our Spouse’s Happiness? (peacefulwife.com)