Why become an Affaircare advertiser or sponsor?
- Annual Stats: 1,074,472 views in 2015, and 775,679 visitors
- Monthly stats: 2,771 average views per day or 82,272 average views per month.
- Demographic information:
- Affaircare readers mostly browse from home and are US based.
- Affaircare equally attracts men (47%) and women (53%), 25 to 55 years of age, middle to upper income, and college graduates (some with post graduate degrees).
- People who visit Affaircare are also interested in parenting, home, family, marriage, Christianity, relationships, the Bible.
- Enewsletter readers: 2400+
- Facebook (check here)
- Twitter (check here)
- Linkedin (check here)
- Pinterest (check here)
- Google+ (check here and here)
- YouTube Channel (check here)
NEW! Dedicated Newsletter Post – $200 per accepted newsletter
Sent to Affaircare’s full mailing list– a dedicated newsletter puts your content directly into the inboxes of your customers. Sponsors work with our Editorial team to create newsletter content that will speak to our community and drive engagement and traffic.
See an example here: http://bit.ly/1rNzXaw
Above the Fold Square – $100/month, or our special pricing: $500 for 6 months (get one month free) or $1000 for 12 months (get two months free)
This 200×200 ad will live on the right hand column.
Mid-Page Square – $50/month, or our special pricing: $250 for 6 months (get one month free) or $500 for 12 months (get two months free)
This 200x200px ad will live below the fold throughout the website on the right hand column.
End of Post Banner – $25/month, or our special pricing: $125 for 6 months (get one month free) or $250 for 12 months (get two months free)
This 468×60 banner ad is placed right before the comment section at the end of the weekly podcast post.
You need to supply your own artwork in JPEG format. Please see our Fair for Everyone Advertising Policy.
How to order: Contact us to discuss advertising. When we reach an agreement, we’ll send you the link so you can purchase!
Payment: You can pay via PayPal.
Refund policy: There are no refunds for early withdrawal of ads.